Saint Patrick School offers half-day and all-day preschool for three, four and five year old students.
- Our full-day preschool meets Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Our half-day preschools meets Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Child must be three or four years old on or before August 1, 2016.
- All preschool students must be fully toilet trained.
- Before and after school care options are available for an additional charge.
- Note that our preschoolers do not wear a school uniform. Children should come dressed
in comfortable clothing that can stand up to the playground, paint, markers, etc.
- For safety reasons, our children should not come to school in flip-flops or open-backed shoes.
- For additional information, please visit classroom websites: