St. Patrick School offers a myriad of activities to enrich the daily school life of our students. Students can participate in any or all of these activities and sports as long as they meet the age restrictions and grade requirements.
- Biddy Basketball ( preschool – 4th grade)
- Volleyball (girls grades 4-8)
- Cross Country (boys and girls grades 4-8)
- Cheerleading (girls grades 5-8)
- Track (boys and girls grades 4-8)
- Basketball (separate boys and girls teams grades 5-8, some years in grade 4 also)
- Football (boys grades 3-8)
See the Athletics page for more on our sports.
Clubs and Activities for all students
- Chess Club
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts (grades 6 and up)
- Cub Scouts (boys, grades K-5)
- Student Council (grades 4-8) ** some elected positions
- Science Bowl (grades 6-8)
- Saint Patrick Day Parade
For more information on clubs and activities, contact the school office.