Thank you for considering St Patrick School.
The application window for the 2017- 2018 school year begins February 5, 2017 and ends March 17. Please fill out a registration application for each student you wish to register.
Cost of application is $30 per student from February 5 – March 17. After the March 17 early registration deadline, the cost for returning families will increase incrementally each month:
- $60/application, March 17 – April 15
- $90/application, April 16 – May 16
- $120/application, May 17 – August 1
For new families, applications are accepted through the new school year. The cost for new family applications remains $30 per student regardless.
Current families with children who will be new to St. Patrick School, please use the current family registration form.
To submit an application online, choose one of the following options:
HIGH IMPORTANCE – Next Steps After Application
1.Wait for notice of enrollment. This notice is sent out after the March 17 registration application deadline to the email(s) provided in your student registration application.
2. All families applying for the Indiana CHOICE Scholarship or State Tax Credit Scholarship, must schedule a meeting with the school office after the March 17 enrollment announcement. This meeting must take place prior to April 29; please call the St. Patrick School Office at (812)232-2157 for available times. In this meeting financial obligation is discussed, as well as scholarship income eligibility. Families who have not met to discuss scholarship by this date will be removed from the enrollment roster; any open spots will be given to wait listed families. All balances not covered by the scholarship must be paid in full by using FACTS online payment system, see the section below for information on FACTS.
Registration Applications must be submitted prior to meeting. Tax documentation is used to apply for scholarships, other forms of proof of income may be provided, contact the office for a list of options.
Check the 2017 – 18 CHOICE Income Guidelines* for more information and to see if you qualify.
3. All families (new and returning) with tuition balances must register for FACTS. This system allows St. Patrick School to draw tuition funds directly from a user designated bank account on a single, bi-annual, or monthly schedule. Families who are already enrolled in FACTS tuition payment system this year (2016-17), your account will be rolled over on April 29. The school office will enter tuition rates that day for all families who turned in an application and received an email confirming enrollment. If you wish to opt out of using FACTS, you must pay the full tuition balance by April 29 or set up a FACTS account to pay the full amount.
New families who received notice of enrollment for 2017-18 must register with FACTS prior to April 29. After the April 29 deadline, any new family not registered in FACTS will be removed from the enrollment roster; open spots will be given to wait listed families.
4. New families are required to provide the following documentation prior to the beginning of the school year: Copy of student Birth Certificate, copy of the student’s Baptismal Certificate**, copy of First Holy Communion Certificate**, immunization records, school records from previous school (discipline, transcripts, IEP, etc..), proof of parish membership**, Home Language Survey.
5. All Kindergarten families need to register for Kindergarten Roundup. This information and orientation session is for both parents and kindergarten students to attend. 2017-18 Kindergarten Roundup is scheduled May 12, 2017. CLICK HERE to sign up for a time for Kindergarten Roundup or call the office to reserve a time (812)232-2157.
*If you plan on applying/reapplying for the Indiana CHOICE Scholarship (Voucher) or the bridge to scholarship (State Tax Credit Scholarship), you must bring with to your meeting one of the following: Federal Tax return documentation from the year prior to application (e.g. applying for 2017-18 you will need to provide tax return information from 2015) or proof of Medicaid participation.
** if applicable / if applying for Catholic student discount